October 11, 2012

Swahili Fashion Week - Designers PART TWO

Two blog posts in a span of 5 hours. 
I'm breaking records over here.












MOHAMED BANA



Any designs that caught your eye? 

I particularly loved the hemlines of Shenu Hooda's dresses. I think a lot of times so much emphasis is placed on the design/fabric/structure of the dress that we forget the little, unexpected pleasures (I just wrote preasures, ha) that a detailed hemline can bring. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Madam Ess

    the designer who did the "charlies angels" wings or was it "Victoria Secret" wings just killed me. As in am not sure if that really went together. I get the creativity part but that was a little too much. What did you like?

    Ceri
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ideas are aligned further with the business enterprise and technical practices in the course.

      Fashion Designing Courses

      Delete
  2. Yeah that's definitely a spam response to your comment Ceri..

    Hmmm, I really like a couple of the pieces from Wangechi Muriithi's collection so I guess I'd go with her.. My favourite designer is yet to be shown on the blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright colors, all these designs are great, i am loving them, not sure if i can find these in my local area market.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...