October 11, 2012

Swahili Fashion Week: Designers PART ONE



Can't believe it's almost Friday already.

Ok so the pictures are in the order of how the designers showcased their work at SFW. Apologies in advance for those who have issues with poor quality photos because it took me ages to figure out the best setting and angle from which to take the photos and by the time that was achieved we were in the fourth quartre of the show. My bad.

I'm still going through all the photos so as the day goes on I'll put up more pictures of the designers lines!




















Which one's your favourite out of these five?

p.s.: for those of you who have zero interest in designers/fashion shows and would much prefer I got done with SFW hullabaloo, fear not, the end is near. 

6 comments:

  1. lucky creations and Omondi(I couldn't quite read the first name) have done a good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Lucky Creations was my favourite too!
      First name is Morna

      xx

      Delete
  2. Lucky creations is my fave as well. Can truly see myself in all the outfits from that collection. Of course, right after i get over my leg-exposure shyness!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Showwww your legs Deedeeeee!! Embrace the shorts/skirts/jumpsuits ;)

      Delete
  3. i like Morna's creations too her colours appeal to me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...