I think the LWD is one
of the most versatile pieces any woman can have in her wardrobe! To show just
how versatile it is, I decided to put together 10 different looks for 10
different occasions.
Let me know which
one’s your fav!
Casual Day/Shopping
This little number would be perfect for a relaxed day or a shopping spree. Just throw on some sunglasses, comfy sandals and a crossbody bag and you're ready to go!
On Edge
For the ladies who prefer to be a little bit more edgy, why not add on a leather jacket and some boots! I think this look would be ideal for a rock concert.
Boss Lady
For those working 8-5 jobs, the LWD doesn't have to sit in your closet till the weekend! Just add a blazer (I cinched mine in at the waist), put your hair up in a bun, throw on some closed pumps and you're ready for business.
Cocktail Party
Keep it sleek for a cocktail party by adding a red lip, a statement belt and some black accessories and your ready to parrttaaay! Oh and don't forget your cocktail ring! (like I did.. O.O)
Too Cool for School
If you don't have to wear school uniform or if you're at uni, the LWD can still work for you! Just add a chambray shirt (or a plaid shirt.. whichever tickles your fancy) some colourful accessories and some comfy walking shoes that can take you from one class to the next with ease!
Date Night
What would be cuter than the LWD for date night with Mr. Man? I added a simple cardigan and a belt and broke the monochromatic look with a yellow clutch and wedges!
Girl Time
Hanging with your girlfriends? Turn your LWD into a top by throwing on a maxi skirt over it! (I used my maxi dress as I had no suitable maxi skirt). To take it up a notch, add some heels, a clutch and a cute lippy.
All Layered Up
Although it's an ideal item for summer, you can always pull out your LWD during winter too! Just don't forget to layer by adding a cardigan, coat, some thick leggings and boots. Oh and hot chocolate never hurt too ;)
Sun and Sand or a Picnic
If your LWD is as casual as mine, you can always tuck it into your shorts or jeans and head out for a picnic or to the beach! Don't forget your sunglasses!
Taking a Trip?
We all know just how uncomfortable jeans can get especially when you're on a long trip. Why not trade your denim for the LWD? Just add a little sweater, a fedora, a crossbody bag and some comfy moccasins.
Don't forget to let me know which one's your favourite look!!
Thanks for dropping by :)
like them all, very creative..
ReplyDeleteMerci!
Deleteinformative and creative:)
ReplyDeletelove them all
Glad you thought it was informative!
DeleteMy favorite has to be LWD on the edge :) I swear in my other life I'm a biker chic so it spoke to me.
ReplyDeleteOtherwise I would wear all looks, all hit home run ( though I would remove the geeky glasses, I know they are super cool this days but I find them over done ) Nonetheless love how u transformed one outfit to ten, nobody can even tell its the same dress
That was my brother's favourite look too!
DeleteI love the geeky look! Although I must admit, the glasses I wore here take the award for most exaggerated geeky look.. The glasses I usually wear are sooo boring though, I guess that's why I went all out with these others!
like them all
ReplyDeleteI like All
ReplyDeleteThanks Irene :)
DeleteWow, I love all totally awesome,8 of the looks are number one to me then girl time and taking a trip will be number 9 and 10.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a real maxi skirt for girl time! I want to go out and look for one..
Deletei Like All!!! Its a versatile dress. You are beautiful Ess!
ReplyDeleteThank youuu! You're so kind
DeleteI like them all esp the too cool for school and biker chic looks!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joy! The edgy look is my brother's favourite too
DeleteI love them all. Though I especially love the date night look and the casual day. Probably because I like girly girl looks.
ReplyDeleteYeah I was really digging the girly girl look a couple weeks ago but now I only wanna kick it in jeans and moccasins... What's happening to meeee??
DeleteThe 1 4 cocktail party is mmh!
ReplyDeletehaha, 'mmh'
DeleteBoss Lady and Sand n Sand are my pick. I love the simplicity here, like in all the 10 ways. Especially for some of us who are laid back when it comes to fashion and ish. Good stuff ma' and keep up the lovely posts - Secret fan hehe
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm pretty laid back when it comes to fashion too but I want to be more daring and adventurous. Glad you like them and thank you for following my blog :)
Deletexx
Love your blog...and love them all .
ReplyDeletethescarletmadame.wordpress.com
Why thank you very much!
Deletesoooo glad i stumbled onto this.great read.im definately coming back here again
ReplyDeleteYaaay!
DeleteCome back again.
And again.
And again.
And aga..
love the 'Boss Lady', "the edgy, look and the cocktail one coz of the creative way that you used your skinny belts!!! Actually, I LOVE EM ALL!!!!!! Great work
ReplyDeleteawww thanks Deedee!! :) :)
Deletexx
wow i love all the looks,u look awsome and beatiful
ReplyDeleteThank you Alice!!
DeleteLove'em all but me faves are the boss lady, too cool for school and the maxi. You, darling, are a beauty. To awesomeness and beyond ;-)!!! Oh and check me out here www.taidi73.blogspot.com and here www.taidi33.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteYour poetry is sooo beautiful! You should post more often - Take My Hand is absolutely lovely :)
DeleteAnd I see we both have a soft spot for Maya Angelou..
Thank you for the sweet compliments :)
xx
I love them all, I just discovered your blog and its great plus you are so beautiful
ReplyDelete