September 19, 2012

I may have a big head.. But only literally.



Guys, is it me or is my head to body ratio quite disproportional in this picture? My head looks gigantic. 
I would love to reassure you that my head is the average kind of size in real life, whatever average may be, but my brother, Jeff, would beg to differ. I bet if you asked him whether I had a big head in real life, he’d pull out a watermelon, point to it and go “and then some.”


Top - Used to be mother's; Skirt - Adams; Sandals - Gift; Belt - Forever 21; Bracelet - Woolworths; Necklace - can't remember but according to this post it was only KES 250 ($3) so yaaay!

How's your week so far? 
Any interesting plans for the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Lol I think it is just the angle that your head is at! It doesn't look bigger. That skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, thanks Jennifer :)
      xo

      Delete
    2. lol....little brothers can be harsh...this is a beautiful picture..defining ethnic chic...

      Delete
    3. Aww Diana you're just too sweet!
      Thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...