January 31, 2012

That look is so last week

These are some of the outfits from last week.



Our work had a very important function on Friday - a function that was very exciting but draining at the same time. Pictured below is one of my lovely workmates. 
Hello Friend!


See that big grin on my face in the picture below? Well it's actually me just trying to mask the fear/anxiety I was feeling at the time. I had to make a presentation in front of professionals. Eeeek. Have I mentioned that I'm only an intern? Not complaining though.


On other [more pertinent] news:
Have I mentioned that I'm leaving for South Africa this coming Monday!! My heart soars with Joy! Joy with a capital J indeed.

Happy Tuesday
xo

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are stunning! Have an amazing time in SA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brunette One! Can't wait to share the experience on my blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...