January 28, 2012

Stripes.

 It's a bright and sunny day here in Nairobi. 
Bright and sunny enough to warrant a maxi dress.


Felt like there was no beginning and end to my waist so added a belt.. Necessary, don't you think?


Was trying to take a close-up of my eye make up but any closer and I'd probably break the lense with my dazed, cross-eyed look. 

 
 
Used purple to create a soft smokey eye. They say that purple really flatters brown eyes and I have to agree, I feel like my eye colour pops a lot more. 
Win!

Happy Saturday
xx

13 comments:

  1. nice pics dear

    XO, Carmen

    Check also my blog and become a friend,
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah purple is a really good colour for your eyes!! :)

    Love the maxi dress with or without the belt! :)

    XX

    /Linda from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah purple is defo a keeper.
      And thank you! Although today was so hot that I should have probably won some shorts or something..

      Delete
  3. beatiful dress!!!
    http://myownsight-flor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice dress!!

    ZARA GIVEAWAY on my blog!!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just like a baby Beyonce! :D

    I invite you to visit me if you have the chance.

    {besitos}[xoxo]
    http://thelookedover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your dress and you have a really nice smile btw :)
    If you find a while, take a look also at my outfits: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    The newest one is inspired by... Pink Panther! ;)
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC.
    I'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna! Will check out your blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...