March 12, 2012

ZARA







What have I been up to at this ungodly hour? (11:24pm and ticking) Oh just browsing through the internet and checking out what shoes Zara has to offer to the fashionistas of this world. I definitely can't afford any of these shoes as I'm currently on a strict budget saving for my camera but boy does it make me happy to look at these babies. I also looked at some Heel Condoms. I'd explain but why take the fun out of it.

Happy 36mins left of Monday and 24hrs of Tuesday people
:)

p.s.: I can see you on my sidebar over there.. 43 beautiful followers and counting. Makes my heart do little leaps of joy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh they're all gorgeous but those first ones are beyond stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! These shoes look nothing like the ones I own that's why I particularly love them.

      If wishes were horses..

      Delete
  2. I love Zara! I've never bought any item from there due to the price, but I do look around and go to cheaper shops elsewhere to look for similar items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh WoW. Syndi, I kid you not, when I first got a notification email saying someone had commented on my Zara post, I thought 'is this a spam? I've never made a post on Zara, have I?'

      Hahah, I'd completely forgotten I had this post! Thanks for taking me back ;)

      I've never bought anything from them either.. Boohoo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...