March 22, 2012

Arm Candy

Don't you just want to lick my arm? 
ha!




Boots - Mr. Price; Jeans - Jay jays; Top - given; Sweater - China (don't know shop)

I decided to try this Arm Candy trend out in response to This Challenge from Nany's blog - Nany's Klozet. Love this lady's style.

17 comments:

  1. I love your style!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely i'd lick your arm haha!
    Love this look, and I must say I love your nails!!

    xxx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lick fest! I got the nail art inspiration from The Beauty Department. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the nails once again!!! I wish I had the time to do mine!! lol but the arm is totallyyy worth licking. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always time HG! But I'm guessing with your busy uni schedule it might be a little difficult..

      Delete
  4. oh gosh, as the man repeller blog would call it, it's an arm party. i LOOOOOVE it!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love LOVE!

    Catherine
    FEST (Food, Style & Travel)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love.

    And your nails look so great with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss D! Still waiting for you to give me the code to winning giveaways - got my fingers n toes crossed for one at the moment.

      Delete
  7. You have the most amazing style. I love your nails as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda although I'm not 100% certain I've figured out my style as yet! I'm defo in the experimental stage though..Fingers crossed things don't go so wrong haha!!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous arm candy!! And I love your nail, wonderful style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the way you always use colour! gorgeous babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love color so I'll always try to incorporate it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...