March 14, 2012

Blazer meets Copper Cuff





Jewellery (rings, cuff, earrings) - Maasai Market; blazer - 2nd hand market; jeans - Jay Jays; Belt - Mr. Price; Top - Malaysia

Is it me or has this week been longer than usual? I can't wait for the weekend - I've got a few business ideas running through my head but all the real preparation needs to wait till the weekend.

On another note -
 An advert for Glee just came on TV and Jeff, my 21yr old brother, goes "What's that?"
W-h-a-t-s   T-h-a-t?
Umm, just in case you were wondering, we don't lock him up and forbid him to interact with society or technology. This is just pure, unadulterated ignorance. 
Someone lock that boy up.

10 comments:

  1. I am loving blazers right now....Such a great outfit!! Oh and love your nails!!!!


    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TLF!
      The nails look good from far but up close they're far from good! I was shaking the whole time I was doing them..

      Delete
  2. Cute Blazer! I can't get enough of em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blazer!! Think the belt adds an extra something to the whole look as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah? That belt's my first and only animal print item in my wardrobe!

      Delete
  4. ok i stand corrected! I LOVEEEE YOUR NAILS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving your nail ess!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks although they were soooo messsyyy from close and more bearable from afar!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...