March 03, 2012

Give an Inch..

I got a haircut today! Well it was actually meant to be a trim but it feels more like a massive cut. Give an inch, she takes 3. Literally.

I've been trying to grow my hair out for about a year and a half now.. It's been a mighty long journey and to see her cut the edges off today made me want to scream! It was necessary though, if you'd seen my ends you'd have screamed. It was pitiful. Glad my hair is happy and healthy now though, can't wait to see how long it gets this year!


 I repeat, Little Photo app is the best thing that's happened to my Android phone all year.

 Before the cut, the ends reached the crease of my armpit but now my hair barely rests on my collar bone! She cut of that much..

When sitting up straight my hair doesn't yet reach the beauty spot over my right breast. Can you see that little sucker? I'm keeping a close eye on this.. Let's see how fast my hair can grow to get to it! If only I'd wake up tomorrow and voila..

My ultimate goal is to have my hair long enough that it cups my breasts though I'd be pretty excited if it could just reach my nipple {pardon all these body parts being used as measures}. 
Will it ever get there?? Sure do hope so.

Let the documentation begin.

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! So much of it has gone :( But this can only lead to good things! I predict 4 inches of growth this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mondy my heart was beating so fast the whole time! But at least it looks a lot healthier.. I'm officially going to aim for 4inches this year! To tell you the truth, I'd stopped caring for my hair the past few months but watch me kick ass this year :)

      Delete
  2. Measure it and you'll notice it more, I think the girls on the long hair community http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/ have a method you can look up. but pick one point and measure from root to tip. You'll notice millimetres that way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, there's a long hair community??????
      Just saw one of the products they've reviewed on their webpage and I'm going to get it in the next couple of weeks - thanks for the link!

      Measured my hair from the centre and it's just a little longer than 29cm/11.5inches. Will measure again in 1month :)

      Delete
  3. Red looks amazing on you!!
    I got my hair cut a few weeks back too.. I was like "just a little bit.. like seriously hardly anything off ok?!" lol.. she took a good inch but its okay it made it look an feel so much healthier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :)

      But your hair is so long anyway! You lucky thing, just scrolled through your blog to find pictures and saw that it's already at my dream length!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...