March 01, 2012

Fuschia Flats

I've never really thought of my outfit as having a highlight to it, something that just steals the show. I often try and ensure that everything sort of blends in together in a nice way. But yesterday, when I pulled out my fushia flats, I realised that this way of life cannot be assumed whenever these shoes are concerned.

 Call them the main act of an ensemble if you will but these shoes made me smiiile whenever I looked at my feet! I kid you not, I would literally feel my cheeks widen whenever I caught a flash of these babies

 No, I was not pointing at my breasts or touching my nipples. It was meant for the shoes but damn angle doesn't really help my case. Oh well.



 A happy gal
  
Flats: Mr. Price
Jeans: 2nd hand market
Sweater: Forever 21
Top: Mr. Price

{Grrr. Blogger can be so annoying sometimes. For some reason I can't pull this picture up so I'm left with this annoying space between the pictures. Gah!}

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! i love bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Though I've never really gone as bright as this. I feel like these flats glow!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...