Had you asked me a few months ago whether I'd ever be caught in wearing denim from top to bottom I would absolutely denied it. I think looking at all these blogs and fashion websites has given me a boost of confidence to try out several styles and try to make them my own. Clearly I'm still trying to discover my own sense of fashion but I'm loving it.
Jeans - 2nd hand market; White tank - Meltz; Jeans top - 2nd hand market
How would you describe your style?
I love this! I like how your style is unique and trendy at the same time!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Been trying to figure out what's my most treasured item from my wardrobe from your list of questions! Even though I only just got this denim top about 1 week ago I think THIS is it..
DeleteOh no. The dreaded denim tuxedo.
ReplyDeleteOh yes Mez, oh yes.
DeleteAll denim is very hard to pull off. It can go wrong very easily. But I really like what you have going on here. I wore a denim dress last year that I fell in love with but I out grew it... I love the belt. It breaks things up well.
ReplyDeleteThanks HG! I like how you've critically analysed it all - your comments are always so genuine.
DeleteHi Ess, I like your blog, it's amazing! I was wondering if you have one supplier for your 2nd hand jeans? I'm currently looking for jeans
ReplyDeleteAww thank Joanne!! Unfortunately I don't have one particular person I go to.. I tend to buy mine from Adams though.
DeleteNext month I'm planning on having jeans made for the first time ever! I'll be sure to talk about it on my blog and put up contacts and all so maybe it'll help you a little!
xx