I'm not sure I know where to start.
But I have to warn you, this post is filled with a lot of exclamation marks.
Too much happiness to contain.
I'm in such a happy place and this week has been especially amazing!! Here's why:
1). I won a Shs5,000 voucher to Woolworths (clothing) on radio!!
2). Two of my good friends came back to town in the past week!
3). I just opened my blog to find that I'd had 317 page views yesterday! Highest number yet!! I usually get about 100 pg views per day so this was an unexpected (but welcomed) spike :)
4). Binti (my camera) and I have been doing really well and I managed to take some good pictures too!
Everything just seems to be going amazing!!
AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Ok.
Enough.
Now onto the part where I beg, plead, go down on my knees and ask for a minute of your time :)
I recently entered the Rexona 'Get swagged out' competition and would love it if you took the time to vote for me! The rules of the competition are so simple that you should probably enter if you haven't already. You just simply upload a picture of yourself and give your opinion of what confidence means to you. You can view details about the competition here.
If you could spare a minute of your time to 'Like' my entry I'd really appreciate it! The winner gets a shopping spree from Shs30,000 which I could really use.
Can I get an Amen.
If you do decide to enter the competition, please let me know by commenting on this post and I'll like your entry!
The competition is only open to Kenyans by the way. Sorry international readers!
Oh and you can only like the page once so make that 'Like' count people. Make it count.
Don't forget to like my entry!
Enjoy your weekend loves.
Sending all the love I could master out to you, wherever you are!
i so want to be in your place.already liked your entry and going to make mine.
ReplyDeleteJust voted for ya! All the best :)
DeleteI just vited for yoU! I looooovvvveee the picture!!! I am very happy for yoU! Keep kicking ass!
ReplyDeleteYou're too sweeeeet HG!! Thank you so much :)
Delete