June 28, 2012

Cue James Bond



Since Binti (my camera) landed in my hot little hands, I’ve been getting rather trigger happy. Taking pictures has never seemed more inviting, hence the trail of awkward moments that I’ve been leaving behind.

This one time I figured that even though restaurants and malls have been pretty strict lately about taking pictures, I could still get away with it. I mean, how many bad guys do you see wearing lipstick and nail polish? I started snapping up pictures of this pretty flower at Art Cafe in Junction Mall when Mr. Bouncer, who we’ll now refer to as James Bond, decided to interrupt everything.

First of all, can I just say that my peripheral view isn’t the best and even I could spot this guy from 20 meters away. Between you and me, Mr. Bond really needs to work on his stride because quite frankly Godzilla would have been more stealth about it than James over here. But now that I think about it, I guess stealth wasn’t his first priority.

Anyway, with a couple seconds to spare before he was next to me I quickly took this picture and even though my gut told me he was coming to tell me to stop with the photos, I still hoped that he’d ask me what I wanted to drink. To which I would have responded: A Vanilla latte, stirred, not shaken. 
But, my friend, this was not the case.

What was that Mr. Bond? We’re not allowed to take pictures here? Oh, really? That's news to me. So you need me to stop right this moment? Ok James Bond. Just for you, I’ll save the world from my evil and treacherous ways masked in my photography and stop with the pictures. Just for you.

Moral of this story? Binti and I have so many adventures ahead of us. So, so many that not even James Bond could get in our way.


Well, maybe a little. 

1 comment:

  1. HAhah they are so strict about pictures everywhere. Crazy. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...