June 11, 2012

Black Lace


 I almost didn't think I'd pull off this challenge. Nany from Nany's Klozet challenged us to wear Lace or Crochet which you can view here. I don't own anything that's lace so this bad boy was bought a couple days ago for the amazing price of Shs50. Boom. Boy do I love second hand markets. If you want to see Nany's response to the challenge you can do so here. 

Wishing you the best week ever!!
 Lace top - 2nd hand market; skirt worn as top inside - Cotton on; Bag - Vendor at The Mall; Shorts - Edgars; Flats - Mr. Price; Necklace - near Toi Market.






7 comments:

  1. Your top is so pretty! And I love the necklace!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison, and to think the top was so cheap!
      Will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. you look amazing!

    kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good pics!!! Love the putfit. You pulled it off!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...