May 02, 2012

Make Room for Me


 Blazer - second hand market; Top - Meltz; Jeans - Edgars; Belt - second hand market; Necklace - Mr. Price; Fuchsia flats (not shown) - Mr. Price. 

Make room for me to lead and follow you beyond this rage of poetry.  ~ Maya Angelou

The best part of my day was probably the moment captured above - the sun was out and there was good reason to believe that it would stay out. That didn't last too long though.

Even though yesterday was a public holiday I still can't wait for the weekend. I've been able to get my hands on a whole lot of movies/series and I'm ready to indulge in some major couch potato-ing. Is anyone else as excited to watch the Avengers as I am?! I believe it comes out in a couple days! Expectations are higher than a kite.

I haven't yet been able to comfortably wear bright shades of lipstick but that doesn't stop me from buying them. Perhaps if I found the perfect bright lip colour.. Any recommendations?


9 comments:

  1. JUST DO IT!!! My lips are huge!! I was never comfortable enough to wear lipstick until this past month or so.. and i am 22. You just have to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What bright colours have you tried? And what do you dislike about them?
    For me, I find pinks and pinky reds make my lips look too small so I love things with a more orange/peach tone.

    Love the blazer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you seem to have gotten this lipstick thing down to a science! The ones I've tried are mostly red and slightly orange.. Maybe I should look into some good pinks..

      Delete
  3. That blazer is too cute!!! I have a hard time wearing bright colours as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, maybe we should just get over it and slap some bright shade on!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous blazer! I think you could pull off bright shades wonderfully!

    For a red try MAC Russian Red (great on everyone), and for a more orange try MAC Vegas Volt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are gorgeous x
    lovely style xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...