May 30, 2012

Night shots



Blazer - 2nd hand market; Dress - Mr. Price, Tights - 2nd hand market; Boots - China; Handbag - 2nd hand market; Necklace - EbonyGold Jewellery; Bracelet - mother's

{This picture exaggerates how long my hair actually is. But I'll take it anyway.} 


{And we're walking, and walking, and walking..}

{I see you.}

I always try to take my outfit pictures during the day and if I can't then too bad. I'll either get my brother, mother or sister to take the pictures in the morning, right before everyone sets off to start their day, but yesterday everyone had left earlier than I had anticipated. Since it was my first time wearing coloured tights, I knew I had to take pictures regardless of the time - which ended up being at around 7pm. Judgement please? What do you think of the tights? Go ahead and be as brutal as you want (my brother and mother were). 

Would you and do you wear tights in other colours besides black? I'm not sure how well mine worked out here but I know I'll be trying them again with a different look. I shall not give up without a fight, people. 

10 comments:

  1. I like your tights :-) I bought some new pairs the other day, have khaki green, a dark orange-red and creme with ribbing. Haven't worked out how to wear them yet :-S

    I do like your outfit but if you want to try something new add some colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I played it safe here, didn't I?

      Can't wait to see how you wear yours!

      Delete
  2. Love your stockings! Bah you look so tall!

    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the angle my brother Jeff took the pictures from! I'm only 5"3 in real life.

      Delete
  3. I think you're totally rocking the tights! I always wear super bright coloured tights but I'm not really good at the neutral ones like you have here! Also I'm too scared of getting them dirty haha. I love how your necklace adds a pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? What colours have you tried??

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous look hun, love your blazer :) Take Care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress!! such a cute night out outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks! Without the blazer the dress is a lot more summer-like though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...