Giving Miss Piggy a run for her money with my fat cheeks. What.
Faux Leather Jacket - Meltz; Denim top - 2nd hand market; Jeggings - 2nd hand market; Boots - Mr. Price; Necklace - mother's
For most of my life I’ve tried to play it safe when
it comes to my sense of style but lately I’ve been pushing the boundaries a
little – just enough for someone to notice. One of my colleagues politely told
me “Sharon if you ever run into me on the streets and I just walk past you,
please don’t take offense. This is me apologising in advance. You just look
different all the time!” My heart danced with joy because it meant that I’ve somewhat succeeded in pushing the boundary! Whether it’s a good thing or bad thing, I
don’t know. But at least we know it’s working people, it’s working.
Yay :-) I think that's a compliment. And for the record, I am loving all your outfit posts :-) I've been feeling terribly unmotivated about mine of late but I'm blaming the weather and riding to work...might wait til Spring before i get into it more ;-)
ReplyDeleteAh thanks Miss D! Yeah the weather can really affect one's style huh? Plus I'm out of warm stuff.. it's gonna be all about remixing.
DeleteCan't wait to see your outfit posts!
I love seeing your outfit posts - your colleague is right, you're always wearing something different! I think it is definitely a compliment. I wish my style was as versatile as yours, I feel like I wear the same things all the time!
ReplyDeleteYou do not have fat cheeks by the way! You are gorgeous!
Thanks Jennifer!! It's so nice to hear you say that especially since I'm re-directed my posts to focus more on my outfits so I'm glad you like it :)
DeleteI used to the be the same but realised it honestly doesn't take that much to switch it up. Though I've seen some cute dresses on you so not sure what you're talking about really!
And as for the fat cheeks, don't lie to me Jen. In that picture I look like I'm a squirrel that's trying to fit acorns in my cheeks.
xo
WOW WOW WOW WOW and WOW. That.is.all.
ReplyDeleteIt always makes me happy to see you've commented!
DeleteThanks Mwendzy :)
Love it gurrrrl ;)
ReplyDeleteFirst time commenter! Woop woop!
DeleteThanks Alice :)
that necklace is ur mother's?dang!!tell her she has sense of style!!!love the look btw
ReplyDeletewww.fashionablekeshi.blogspot.com
Immediately I read your comment I texted my mum and asked her to check it out. She texted back: "Double wowza right thea."
DeleteShe's so cute sometimes!
What??!!then ur mum is awesome!!!keep doing it big gal..i'm learning how to take care of my nails nd ur blog came in handy!!
ReplyDeleteFor a moment there I couldn't find This Is Ess. Phew! *Wiping brow
ReplyDelete