February 23, 2012

Smile already

Some of my recent purchases that are making me happy this week include a couple Kenyan made baskets and 3 small bouquets of flowers. Whoever said money can't buy you happiness clearly hadn't visited the cheap side of life. 
I kid I kid, I don't believe money makes you happy. It does help make things a lot prettier/convenient though ;)

One of the baskets holds bread and the other my nail polishes.
 I covered the bread basket up with a table napkin just so it looks a little better.

 Before

 After

 So much more convenient in terms of space.


These flowers stay in my bedroom. The other two in the living room. All cost Shs200 in total - so cheap yet so pretty!

Can't wait for this weekend! Need to catch up on sleep.. 

What inexpensive things have you bought recently?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! <3 Sarah

    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments! my blog design was done by qa designs. she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like more and more bloggers are getting their blogs professionally done.. Definitely seems worth it!

      Delete
  3. Now that is called organization, lol..love all the flowers combo, it's pretty and sure money do change things, just don't get addicted to it is what people should say.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur.

      'The more money we come across, the more problems we see' After reading your comment I can't stop singing this song in my head!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...