Who can resist a maxi skirt with cherries on it?
Fedora - Adams; Necklace - Maasai Market; Sweater & Tank Top - Mr. Price; Belt - Toi Market; Maxi Skirt - ladies outside Sarit Centre; Bracelets - both gifts; Sandals - Solo
While I was busy taking pictures for this post I thought it would be a brilliant idea to sit on the back of the bench knowing fully well that it was not supported (unlike the pictures here where the bench is leaning on the tree trunk) and that it was actually placed on a slope. Needless to say it took all of 3.5 seconds for me to fall flat on my ass whilst my colleague just stared on. When I asked why he didn't do anything to save me he quickly, and so proudly, exclaimed "well I was just making sure Binti was safe before anything else." I'm still not sure whether I should have hugged him or punched him.
~.~
Note to Hair Lovers
I relaxed my hair this past Sundayyy!! I'm definitely making the most of having straight hair by wearing it down everyday but guilt always gets the best of me and at about lunch time I end up holding it up so I can protect my ends.
...
Also, I haven't posted on hair in a while cos I feel like I run out of topics. Can you believe it? Two hair posts down and I'm already running on empty over here. Shame.
...
I filmed a video on Sunday which I fully intended on putting up on YouTube but haven't found the right software to help with compressing the video. And there's no way I'm about to wait 10,000+ minutes for it to upload. I'm not even sure how many hours those are and I'm afraid to count.
...
Next post next post will be on Monday! Stay tuned. I promise not to disappoint
~.~
Note to Christmas Lovers
Can you believe it's almost Christmas????
I'm so excited!!!
I have two brown fedoras that i never plus a bunch of maxi skirts that i haven't worn in a while....TSK!TSK!TSK! Tis so sad!!!
ReplyDelete#challengeaccepted...LOL
Hope you've already started rocking them Deedee!
Delete