1. Chocolates were for my sister who was appointed class prefect a couple days ago!
In our household, that's the same as winning a Nobel Peace Prize.
We had giant cards with encouraging words and a few other presents lined up for her.
2. Yellow and orange roses.
The next batch of flowers I buy will either be plain white or have a colour-blocking theme to them.
I fear the flowers I bring home lack style/pizzazz/glamour.
Any tips on how to creatively pick out beautiful flowers?
Gorgeous flowers!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, they did add some lovely colour to the room! Though to be honest they seem a little dull to me. Maybe it's the way I arranged them? Or the vase? Not sure..
DeleteThat's one of my fav chocolates in the world!
ReplyDeletecheck my international MAC MAKEUP GIVEAWAY!
http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-here-international-giveaway.html
Really? I think that's only the 2nd time I've ever tried them!
DeleteWill check it out :)
http://simplystated.realsimple.com/2009/03/11/5-ways-to-bette/
ReplyDeletehttp://flowersarewhatido.tumblr.com/
http://jldesigns.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/photo%20shoots
flowers. Enjoy :)
Would you look at that.. more than 8 months later and someone responds to my question!
DeleteThanks Linda - because of you I'm grabbing some flowers after work and sticking them in tea pot (if I can find one). Your links gave me a couple of good ideas!
xx