August 22, 2012

There's some kind of Boy Band on my shirt


While in uni, one of my staple looks used to consist of a t-shirt or tank top, jeans and some flip flops. I couldn’t get enough of this comfortable combo and couldn’t be bothered to switch it up either. This one time, I was lucky enough to be in the room when one of my guy friends was cleaning out his closet and managed to grab this t-shirt which I absolutely LOVE. Not only is it comfortable but it also has a really rock star-y, bad ass-y look which my wardrobe could use more of. This time, instead of sticking to the flip flops, I traded them in for these second-hand stilettos I got from Ngara for KES550 (about $7) and added a boyfriend blazer which I got from Cotton On in South Africa. 


 T-shirt - Guy friend; Blazer - Cotton On; Jeans - Toi Market; Stilettos - Ngara; Bib Necklace - Gift from my girlfriends; Lipstick - MAC Ruby Woo



Some more ridiculous poses inspired by mother who, as we were taking these outfit shots, kept saying "come on, don't be boring, do a Tyra Banks pose." Well, there you go mother.



I really hope that my outfit posts give you some ideas on what to do - or not do, I guess - when it comes to putting together your outfits! For me, this blog as a platform to showcase my evolving sense of style, something that I only started exploring recently. I believe everyone's style is very different and I for sure am no guru when it comes to fashion and the whole shebang but I sure do hope that my blog inspires you in one way or another! 


Thank you so much for reading :)
Happy Hump Day Lovers!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ess ,I just stumbled across your blog. I like your sense of style -your rocking the whole look. As Tyra (or your mum ) would say, you look FIERCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Tyra for the win.

      Thanks Anon!
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...