July 24, 2012

Live

Hey friendling, how are you today? Swell, I hope. 
Just wanted to share my outfit with you from Sunday. Went to church with a friend and thought I'd take girly-girl up a notch. 
Church was awesome by the way, it turned out to be exactly what my soul needed. 


 Skirt - Mr. Price; Top - TwentyOne; Sweater - Adams; Kate Spade Pumps - Vendor at Karen Crossroads (near Nakumatt); Bag - Vendor at The Mall; Necklace - Mother's but from Maasai Market; Bracelet - Kariorkor Market.

A friend called in the middle of my little photo session and if I had to guess what I was saying here, it would probably along the lines of "No, no, no Mondy. You're not going to ditch my plans like that. Never. And yes, you're going to enjoy our little chill session this evening. Mhmm. Damn straight."
And that, dear friend, is how you stop a friend from cancelling on you. 


 This photo is weird for one reason and one reason only. There were only two people out here on the balcony - myself and my friend who was behind the camera. So who the heck was I looking at and talking to here??? 
Weird.


           Now you see it all round and puffy.                     Now you see it flat as a pancake.
All this entertainment for the price of Shs50. 
Priceless really!




Photos courtesy of my friend, Kaloki. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm not sure where you are right now in the world but I hope you're having a lovely day :)
Love and peace. 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful...i like the shot where you are jumping. It looks effortless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend :) But between you and me, I took several jumping shots before I landed on one that was decent enough to put up ;) No effortless-ness there!

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit. It is so perfectly matched! I love it when everything matches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's weird how my bag sorta matched my top which also matched with the skirt! Matchy McMatch over here.

      Delete
  3. Madam Ess
    lol this is too funny. I knew i recognized that balcony.
    I know Kaloki and his family very well.
    This is truly a small world
    :-)
    Ceri
    Ps. Rocking that outfit as usual :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nooo waaaaayy!!!!

      Are you by any chance the Ceri Kaloki is always talking about???

      SMALL.
      WORLD.
      INDEED.

      Delete
    2. Lol yup that's me.
      Crazy :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...