Few things can be more annoying than spending 5+ minutes trying to untangle your necklaces.. Particularly when you're in a rush and have decided that your outfit's life depends on this single accessory. Several times I have come close to breaking my necklaces as frustration gets the best of me! Enough was enough though, the time had come for some long overdue organisation.
I still need to get a better storage option for my longer necklaces in the box as I foresee a tangled mess in the future. I'm hoping to use one of those cork boards. How do you store your jewellery, particularly the necklaces? If you want to see how I store my stud earrings, click on.
I've really gotten into this nail art phase and seeing as ombre has been a big hit lately (clothes, hair and nails of course) I had to try it out.
Luron #114, Belle Collection #13, Flomar #09, Luron #38, OPI Red (it really is just called Red, how original OPI!)
Bam. Ombre nails baby.
Aren't these stunning?!

Another nail trend I intend to try very soon! I'm thinking shades of red :-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your attempt!
Deleteeeek!! I love this new nail trend!!
ReplyDeleteMe too!
Deletevery nice!
ReplyDeletethanks :)
DeleteHere is another ombre option ---> http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/04/pretty-polish-idea/
ReplyDeleteActually looks a lot easier than what I did on my pinky.. Will try it out soon, thanks for the link!
Delete