April 28, 2012

Boho-Chic

My day was amazeballs!! I got to hang out with baby elephants. Guys, that's b.a.b.y.  e.l.e.p.h.a.n.t.s. in case you needed me to say it again..  I'll tell you all about it in another post though, can't wait to share those pictures with ya! For now, I'll leave you with my  boho-chic inspired outfit.


 What do you think of the boho-chic look? It's my first time trying it out and I've got to say, I love it!



Top - passed on from mum ages ago; High-waist jeans - 2nd hand market; Sandals - Mr. Price; Turquoise ring - cart retailer from Westgate; other rings - whole lotta places; Sunglasses - street vendor from Cape Town; Shoulder bag - gift from aunt.

16 comments:

  1. you look so free in the pictures...love the top. Happy weekend to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Boho look made me look freer than usual! hope you have a fab weekend too Destiny!

      Delete
  2. adorable!!!!! Again the nails look amazing! I hate to wait for them to dry though :/
    HURRY UP WITH THE BABY ELEPHANTS!! lol. i want to see!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You make me laugh HG :)
      They'll be up soooon

      Delete
  3. Wow like your shirt, looks so boho :)
    Great style.


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well mission accomplished then :)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Your nails are stunning as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see these baby elephant pictures!!!! *squeels*!

    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, you look amazing ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sharleena and the pictures are already UP!! Come to Kenya and I'll take you to the elephants :)

      Delete
    3. Oh my goodness, I may just have to take you up on that offer one day!! :D xx

      Delete
  6. I really like this and love where you took the pictures. Oooh nd I love that nail polish! :)

    Wow I'm so late with my comments, this was on April :( :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...