April 05, 2012

Come Dance With Me

This post could quite easily be two months late but it's going up anyway. 




I remember this day like it was just 8 weeks ago. I had just arrived with my colleagues at a game park about 10, maybe 20mins earlier for a meeting when I spotted 5 Maasais. I quickly shouted "LOOK! Maasai men!", jabbed my hand into my bag to get my camera and dashed off to the dazzling group of bedazzled men. Got one of my colleagues to take pictures of me - she was pretty sweet about it considering my sudden, childlike outburst. You'd think I'd never seen Maasais before but something about seeing them at a game park makes them more authentic. Or so I thought.. Turns out they weren't real Maasais at all. Not that it mattered to me though. I was so happy that day. They let me wear one of their neck pieces, held my hand and jumped with me while they sang. Needless to say, the rest of my day was swell! And the meeting was successful too.

Happy Easter campers :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Gorgeous pictures!!
    I must visit Africa one day!
    Sharleena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime you do this I so want go to Africa like yesterday!!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics, looks like you had a lot of fun!
    And nice blog you have here, I'm following you now!
    hope you will visit my blog too and maybe follow me back =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Looks like you had fun!:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, looks like such fun and I love your necklace!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...